We are currently seeking a Charity Representative.A charity representative undertakes face-to-face marketing activities on a daily basis. This is an entry-level position with relevant training provided. Job description and qualifications are detailed below.
What does a Charity Representative do?
- Go out into public and private venues to approach new prospects.
- Market the charity in line with campaign messaging.
- Intelligently and persuasively present the benefits of supporting charitable projects.
- Work in teams and directly report to an experienced and dedicated Team Leader offering on the job support, training, and expertise.
What do we look for in a Charity Representative?
- Ability to attain and exceed challenging performance goals.
- Willingness to work outside and cooperate professionally within a team capacity.
- Disciplined and creative thinkers who are able to work independently.
- Entrepreneurial drive and exceptional work ethic coupled with outstanding presentation, analytic and interpersonal skills.
- Personality traits that achieve success: ambition, focus, tenacity, honesty, openness to new ideas and a willingness to learn, stamina, confidence, and flexibility.
What do we offer a Charity Representative?
- Standard base salary with great earning potential for good performance.
- Excellent growth opportunities for those who are hard working, dependable and able to deliver targets. Participation in our Accelerated Leadership Program allows for expedited promotion to Team Leader, Supervisor, City Manager or Regional Manager positions.
- Comprehensive benefits package and weekend hours.
- Intensive training on ethical fundraising practices, methodology of conducting successful campaigns and insight into our partner’s primary goals.
- Tremendous growth and advancement opportunities to the selected candidate.
Click Here if you are looking for a Summer Job.